Thursday, March 22, 2007

Beat Down


Today was the first group ride for me and well in that case the first for Nate this year also. Because of the weather and the bmx racing we have not made any of the rides. The saving grace is that we have been riding steady in the basement so we were able hang in. Nate was not having to much of a problem until the long big hill left a gap and the others rode off and left us. Russell and Danny stayed back with Nate and I so that was nice. I sat at the front for a while and then Russ went around and pulled us back as I pushed Nate a time or 2 to keep him on Russ's wheel. At the end we had a 20 mph average and 30 miles in. A good starter ride for Nate and many to come this summer to get him ready for the season. I hope he learned today and stays on the wheels Sunday and has a better race at Parkside. I think he can do well and should be finishing better then he has the last couple. I got a new camera and here is the first picture with it. Later..

No comments: