Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lazy


Today I'm feeling like Randy does almost every day LAZY. After drinking whiskey and beer at Steve's last night I'm lazy today and I haven't felt like getting on the bike. I did get the fridge and take it to my Grandma's place, she was happy to put her non-alcohol beer in it. Nate and I sat and visited with Grandma for a couple of hours so that was nice. Got home I did go in the basement and get the stuff ready for the races tomorrow. Then I lifted weights but I just looked at the bike and still haven't got on it for a ride. we are going to take the girls over to a friends for a sleep over so maybe I will try to get on the bike a little later yet. Tomorrow is another race at Parkside in the morning for the kids and then run to the bmx track for the races in the barn. Only 2 more races at the barn and then the outdoor season starts in a few weeks. This will give us a few weeks that we don't have any races so it will be time to get in a couple of long rides in. So no riding today doesn't hurt and I gives some time to get the evil alcohol to get out of the blood. Later..

No comments: