Saturday, March 31, 2007

Damn Rain

Today I left for the ride this morning and it was partly sunny. Then we rolled out and the rain began to fall and by the time we were at about 45 minutes in it started to really come down. A few of us took a shortened route and others went on. I hate riding in the rain and by the time we got back my fingers were so frozen I couldn't unbuckle my helmet or get my keys unpinned from my jersey. Got the fingers warmed up and then got things going and went home. I then took the bike apart and cleaned it up. I have to remind myself to ride the bad weather bike.

I just got Nate's authorization printed off the USA cycling site so now I don't have to pay for the 1 day tomorrow at the race. If it is raining though we won't head up to the race as he doesn't want to race in the rain and I don't want to drive and wait in the rain as he races. There will be many other races so no racing in the rain in 30 degree weather. He is ready for the race and wants to race just not in the rain. Time to go and get ready to go out for some pizza. Later..

Oh Yea check this out.. Not to start another feud but here are some numbers to check out.

No comments: