Saturday, March 03, 2007

New place to park my Ass

I have been looking and searching for the last couple of years for the right one and I have found it. I had to bother Cece for a long time and she kept telling me that I couldn't get one so I kept dreaming for awhile. Well that last couple of weeks I was stopping by and bothering the sales people and got the price to a spot where Cece gave in and the recliner fits into the style of furniture that we have. It is a nice dark brown and it is really relaxing to sit in and I think I will be spending many a nights in it. I just hope I don't turn into a Randy and have to get a trailer to hall my post race meals around. I don't intend to sit in it and eat Bon-Bons like Randy but it will be nice to just get the feet up. I had a nice leather chair to relax in before and I do still have it, but I wanted a nice recliner to sit back and relax in after work and working out. I also did not want a cheap looking piece of furniture either. But being the frugal person I am I kept in mind the piece I wanted and kept looking till I found it. The place I bought it at is going out of business and I got it for 1/3 of what the retail price was. So a good deal was the selling point. Cece and I are now looking at a really nice bed room set that we may also pull the trigger on. Just have to see if we can fit it into our bedroom as it is kind of a small room. We will do the measurement s a few more times and see if it fits into our plans and room. Time to and get my feet up in my new chair. Later..

No comments: