Thursday, March 01, 2007

No one hurt today

Today at the track none of my Punks or myself hit the dirt and needed to get taken to the hospital to be put back together. There were a few others that crashed and rung their bells though, to many to list. Nate was a little more careful the first few runs today after his crash last week. By the end of the night he was flying over everything like nothing happened so that was a good sign. Maddie is looking better and I'm just the same old slow one. There is racing this Sunday at the barn and the weather isn't looking all that great so I my not be riding outside again for another week.

My parents are now in Florida for the next couple of weeks and they just got there just in time before the crap weather up here again. I wish I had a few weeks to take now and go down and visit them to get away from all this crap. Maybe next year if they plan on doing the trip there again. Time to go and ice the elbows. Later..

No comments: