Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Downhill fast

Today went down hill right from the start. I had to drive to the hood again and there was more adventures. Of course the right lane drivers, red light runners but no accident today. There was the new sights of cars with 4 different color doors and side panels, cars running on spares, cars that have more rust and dents being washed and polished at 11 in the morning. I thought when I seen the plate Sugs, I would be passing Rob. NOT... it was a nice fat lady more in the shade of brown sugar not cane sugar. I did see more ghetto diamonds today as the sun was shinning off all the broken glass in the parking lanes. After the meeting it went from bad to worse. I checked the e-mails and got the one that said I have a school board meeting tonight. Not a planned one but one that was called together, so I have to go to it as I'm the President. That meant I couldn't take the kids to the ride at Pets with the jr team and really make it back in time. That sucked. We did a work out in the basement and the kids pushed it hard. I'm going to take Nate on the beat down Thursday and maybe on Sat also. Time to eat and run. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Da sugs was in da hood but my bike doesn't have no plate. Waita minute...who was da momma drive da sugs ride?