Monday, April 14, 2008

4-14-08

Well even with the nice temps all I did was a easy ride to roll the 3 1/2 hours out from yesterday. The legs felt good even after the long ride. Then it was getting my Epic that I got back from Lenny yesterday. I'm not going to use it yet, I'm going to lend it to Theo for a while as he gets his race bike ready. I figure if it is sitting around collecting dust I may as well let some one abuse it for a while. I will try riding and racing it again down the road but for now the single speed and the hard tail work fine. After that it was time to wash the dirt and bird crap off the truck and car. I like the warm weather as now I can keep both of the vehicles clean as I hate driving a dirty car or truck. I hate riding a dirty bike a little more. Although as it goes my bikes could always be a little cleaner. The weather looks even better tomorrow and as you would know I have a school board meeting. Oh well I have another 6 months of nice weather coming so I will just have to wait another day. Later..

2 comments:

EXPO Racing said...

Thanks for helping out the Bro!

Jay said...

No problem. You all need any thing just call.