Friday, April 11, 2008

Too much

To much rain..

To much work..

To much to think about at work.

I got offered the job in Rhinelander yesterday. Cece and I have been talking and all the pieces to make it the right thing won't line up. So I have to call and tell them that I won't be able to accept the job. It would have been a good move and all but with the lower pay and the fact that Cece wouldn't have a job at first or even a job teaching at any of the schools in the area we had to say no. Maybe next time.

I can't wait until next week as the weather looks a ton better and then maybe we can get more time on the bikes. There is a WCA race in Madison this weekend but we have a family thing with Cece's family so we may skip the race and just ride ride to Racine, do family thingy and ride back home. Just can't fit it all in. You know 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag as always. Later..

3 comments:

What Do I Feel Like Riding today? said...

If you don't want to drive all the way to madison, if I'm not mistaken, ABR's Single Bong is Sunday in Kansasville, 20K.

DIHAF? said...

She could have sold bait!

Anonymous said...

Why would you take Cece and the kids with to Rhinelander? They stay in school in Milwaukee, while you build your retirement home.