Sunday, April 06, 2008

Awesome event

Last night at the WFCA banquet it was a great time. Seeing my brother inducted into the Football Coaches Hall Of Fame was cool. The results that he had over the years that he coached were Tops. He was a great coach that was able to be a coach for 2 State titles and a runner up once. He also won many conference titles and the list could go on. My family along with my brother his friend Ken, my Mom and Dad and Aunts and Uncles that supported him through out his coaching years. Many of his former players attended as did a lot of his friends. Fun time till the wee hours of the morning again.

Today we all meet for a brunch and then said our goodbyes and went our ways. I'm in Rhinelander right now as I have a interview tomorrow morning. I hope it goes well and the news down the road are great. More to come on that later. Cece and the kids went home as I headed north. There is still a foot plus of snow in the woods here and maybe some rain or snow tomorrow afternoon. I hope to be on the road by that time. Time to catch the rest of the NASCAR race. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

Hope things went well.