Monday, April 28, 2008

Windy win

Today was another windy crappy cold day. I tested a bunch of pumps in the morning and man was it windy and cold. After that I decided to test scales and stay warm. I got home and Nate had a softball game and the wind was blowing and the temps were dropping as the game went on. I just have to wonder if some of these parents even have half a brain. They are sitting in their cars and the kids are just cold as hell in short selves and sweats. The wind played a factor as the other team had a hard time getting the ball over the plate and the girls were getting walked. Our boys were hitting and they got a few home runs in the game and they won 20-2 in 4 innings. I was glad when it ended as I was freezing. The good thing is that there is no more games this week so we may get a ride or 2 in before this weekend. Oh well see you at the race. Later..

No comments: