Monday, April 07, 2008

Long one

Boy was that a long weekend.

Friday was the St. Pat's party at Steve's. Always fun and a little longer this year as we had to wait at least an 1 1/2 hours so some one could get rid of his Margarita and Whiskey. Would have been home at a reasonable midnight but after the extra errands it was a 3am. All good though as we all made it home safe. I would do it any time for anyone to ensure that everyone gets home safely.

Saturday was the WFCA banquet and my brother Wade getting induct ted into the Coaches Hall Of Fame. It was a real nice ceremony and dinner. We then all sat around and talked and had a few beers. Again though I got to bed about 2am. Well worth it as my brother earned the induction.

Sunday was a nice brunch with everyone and then the good byes to friends and family before the drive to Rhinelander. My parents and I got there about 3pm and settled in and ate dinner. With the fire my Dad had going it was not to long and 3 of us were sleeping. We got up and headed into the bedrooms for some well deserved sleep.

This morning I got up and ate few bowls if cereal and ad a few cups of coffee to settle the nerves before the interview. I got there about 20 minutes early and the staff got together and we started early. That was nice as it went about 10 longer also. It went well and now I just have to wait and see. It was for a job working for the Oneida Health dept. I would be doing food inspections again and a few other added duties for them. Just had to see what else was out there. Then I drove back to my parents for a nice lunch and the drive home. Got home at 4:30 and then Nate and I got a workout in. Now I'm relaxing and watching the Tour Of Flanders. Good race even though I know the results.

Short work week and a few things going on every day at or after work every day now. That makes it heck tic but, the week goes by fast. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

That booze should come with a warnin' or sumthin'.

That's all I'm sayin'.