Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nice

The weather was great all day. I had a early appointment at the airport to test a Jet A fuel truck meter. It was nice at 9 this morning when I got there. A side from the wind it was great to just be outside working today. Man I love when the weather gets nice as I get to be outside all day and that makes my job that much tolerable.

Got home and got the Epic out and Theo's Dad Ted picked it up. I hope it works out for Theo till he gets his bike put together. Like I said it is just sitting there in the basement collecting dust so it may as well get used as I got 3 other ones that I ride. I just hope that he don't mind racing a full suspension as he is used to a hard tail. It is a nice bike and he should have no problems getting it dialed in to his liking. All I have to say it ride like you stole it. Enjoy the ride.

Then today Nate and I went for a nice mtn bike ride on some trails by Thomas More. They were a little soft but you could still ride them. There was also a bunch of downed trees and branches but easily ride over it all. There was also a bunch of dog walkers so we just rode all the trails and then headed out for a nice ride home. It was awesome to ride in nothing but shorts and a jersey again although it sounds like that is coming to a end tomorrow. I hope that the rain holds off tomorrow so we come get the group ride in. If not that is OK as Nate has a softball practice, Maddie has girl scouts and Cece has a dinner for a grant thing she did at school. So if the rain stops a few things that makes the night a lot easier. Oh well time to get the punks moving and showered. Later..

No comments: