Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'm getting a little tired of the rain. But looking at the weather for Rhinelander they are going to get hit with another 4-8 inches of snow. Speaking of Rhinelander I had another over the phone interview today. They were just asking a few more questions and just reassuring the answers they got yesterday. It went well and the persons asking the questions are extremely nice. It would be a really nice place to work and the opportunity would be great. If the offer comes through I would have a tough decision to make. I need to make a list of reasons to go and reasons to stay. Man what did I get myself into? Now back to the rain, I need to get out and ride more soon. Even if I don't race as much this year I need to ride my bike to keep from going crazy, well crazier then I am.

I'm watching the women's NCAA championship game and I think it is better then the guys games any day. Those women are great shooters and better team players then any of the guys teams. I don't care which team really wins but the Tennessee seems to all ways win so it would be nice to see Stanford win just because. Back to the game. Later..

1 comment:

EXPO Racing said...

I'm in Milwaukee

nuf said