Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Tooling around

With the sun in my eyes and the wind blowing my hair I called the Tool and asked if he was want'n to go for a ride. He said ah yeah as he wasn't been riding all week as his Achilles was tender. He called a few of the local clowns ( Bubba, Cooop ) and the lovely Ann so we went and rode the Tosa trails. We stayed on the trails by Hoyt park and found them to be in great shape. A side from having to keep riding past the hiding spot of Randy's and his empty cookie box and the little stick that took him out last October it was a great ride. Nothing to taxing on the legs and lungs but a steady riding and loving every minute of it. I feel a lot better now that I got a day riding some dirt before the Iola race next week. Still haven't decided if I want to race or just take the Boy to it. If I do it will be single speed but I don't know if it will be sport or comp. I will flip a coin the day of the race. I felt pretty good considering I raced the crit yesterday as the legs responded just fine. May have to fit those in more and maybe less of the travel to all the WORS races as they are getting further away and the crits are all with in an hour. See what Nate wants to do I guess. Speaking of the the Boy he is still with the Goat doing some trail work and riding. I should be hearing from them soon. I better get outside and clean the gardens and yard with Cece before I get yelled at. Later..

1 comment:

Jeffrey James Ircink said...

hey - i remember when you used to be a PUNK too. jay - jeff ircink. gimme a hollar. cell: 262 806 2808, home: 310 204 3510.

and check out my blog: www.jeffircink.blogspot.com
lots of Packer shit during the season and after Brett's retirement but lots of other stuff too. add me to your OTHER BLOGS and i'll do the same.

jeff