Sunday, July 17, 2011

7/17

Well I seen that on a post on Facebook that Nate and the team made it to the l'Abitibi today and were setting up their room where the team was staying. I am glad to see that they had safe travels and now I hope that they have safe and fast racing to. Good Luck Team ISCorp.

Last night Cece and I went and watched the Superweek race at Downer ave. It was a nice night as we meet Len and Traci and had a nice dinner and a few drinks during the race. I do have to say that the TOAD series has taken a bite out of some of the Superweek races as the fields are smaller and the crowds are to. But the races are just as fast and fun to watch.

Today I got up and watched the tour and then I went out for a road ride. I was thinking the entire time that I should just head out and ride and watch the tour on the DVR when I got home, but I sat there and watched it anyhow. Well when it was over I looked at the thermometer and it said 97, great as I now know that i was in for a hot ride. I rolled out and was thinking I would ride an hour and a half and turn it back. But once I got out and I got stung by a bee and said enough of that and turned it home and ran out of water in my 3 bottle so it was a good time to call it a day. I got 39 miles in 2 hours and 10 minutes, a good day on the bike. Then I sat in the pool and drank Margaritas before grilling a tenderloin. Living the high life with no kids around. Later..

No comments: