Friday, May 20, 2005

Fri 5/20

Well today was a beautiful day and was able to get for a ride with the kids and then get on the rollers to finish getting the legs ready for the race. The legs were still a little tight from the Bone ride. I think that they should be good to go for the race. The kids are going to go with Russell, Jerry and Danny in the morning to do the KR ride in Kenosha. I have to go to work in the morning so I can't do the ride with them so Russell is covering for me. Then they are going to meet me at Alpine for the pre ride. Can't make it to Skinny's for the food and drink because Cece is going to a dinner with a couple of her friends so I have the kids for the night. Have to meet there another night for some food and drinks. See you all at the pre ride. Later..

No comments: