Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Memorial Day

Well for a day off I got the kids up at 6:30 at Russell was at the house at 7:oo. we loaded up the truck and headed to Jerry's house for a ride at Pet's in K-Town. It was nice to ride some where else for once. Maddie did pretty good and got better as the ride went on. Nate did well like always and was riding with Jerry over everything. Russell and I rode with Maddie to get her to try to ride ovet things and get better bike handling skills. At the end we rode for 2 1/2 hours. I felt pretty good since I took a day off and raced the 6 hour race on Sat. We then went home and went by Dianes in the afternoon and the kids sat in the hot tub. We played some rich man games hitting little balls with long hammers and throwing balls at one tossed in the lawn some where. To slow and no blood so I no like games like that. Tonight we have track racing and it will be Maddies first night in races on the track bike so I excited to see how she will do. I will let you know how it goes. Later..

No comments: