Wednesday, February 22, 2006

2.22

Today my parents came to town for some doctor appt's. and a meeting for security at Summerfest. My Dad has trained the security people for Summerdest for the last 15 years. They are also workers there at the ampitheater as head security for the main groups that perform there. They like doing it so that is cool. They are like 63 and still doing that to make the extra money to use to take trips during the winters.

So are you all ready to go to the BMX track tomorrow? We are going to load the bikes and head there at 4pm. Russell started his job with Sun Ringle and is in Indiana and is going to try to get back to my house and make it to the track. I have his bike and gear ready to go and will wait to the last minute and head there. I will bring a extra helmet and will have Russell's bike so if any of you other guys want to try it come on out. If Russell can't make it one of you can us his bike. His bike has spd pedals on it so bring shoes or bring your own pedals and shoes. So caome on down and give it a shot around the track. Practice is from 5-7.

Took the truck in to the shop and got the new mirror put on it. It cost $290.00 because it is a power and heated mirror. What Bubba move that was Sunday. Well at least I didn't damage the garage or more of the truck as that would have been the real bomb. It still pissed me off that I had to waste the money on a bone head move that broke the mirror. I think that if the temp wasn't -10 that the plastic would not have broken. Well moved on and now time to watch myself better when pulling in and out of the garage. Later..

No comments: