Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh Yea

I have to say that if you can't handle the heat get the fuck out of the pan. I live next to the biggest loser ( 2nd to only to wheezer). This guy is a real piece of shit. He is a fat ass that doesn't do a thing around his house or yard. He mows his lawn after it is tall and leaves the grass clumps lay there and rot. He never rakes his leaves or picks up the papers that are tossed in the front or on your porch. The best is that he shovels or snow blows the snow after it is hard and late making the job harder. Well last night I got the job done and the asshole blows all his snow over on the area I shoveled. So the nice guy that I am I tossed all the snow on his side walk and in front of his garage so he would get the hint. I went to the basement with the kids and did a roller work out. The kids finished and I did a longer workout. Nate comes to the basement and says Dad there is a Policeman at the door. My neighbor called the police because I tossed the snow back by his garage. I tell the nice Policeman the story and the other things ( I'll get back to that in a minute). He laughs and leaves to go talk to piece of shit. End of story as I don't talk to the guy anyhow.

Well the other shit he does is a gas. One night Coop and I are walking my bike and gear to the door after a ride or something and we walk past the windows and he is laying the wood to something he picked up at the bar. He was going at it as Coop and are laughing so loud past the window and as Coop and myself are making remarks. This is a issue that Cece has told him to stop as we hear this and he hasn't stopped. Also some woman he brought home pulled down the shade with no top on and the tits hanging out. This happened as my mother in law is sitting at the table, she just gasped and told Cece who closed the blinds. He also brings these different girls over and does exercises on mat's in the back yard as the kids are playing in the yard. He doesn't wear a shirt and has a big gut and is out of shape, just something you have to see. Mind you the things he brings home are nothing you would let your dog look at. They are the ugly and fat girls all the beer in the world you wouldn't touch. So in short I have the neighbor from hell. The good thing is I don't have to see him in the winter and we are gone almost every night and weekend at races during the summer.

He also told me I wasted my money on my Harley Fat Boy because he bought a Jap bike for a lot less and it likes like a harley. Well it doesn't even look like a Harley or most important doesn't sound like one. He also told me why did you buy that big truck when you could buy a truck like mine? He owns a fucking Dodge Durango, they made that truck for women to drive. The guy is a real piece of shit. I have nothing to say to the guy and never will. I'll keep you posted on the life of living next the neighbor from hell.

I still don't know if I will ride tomorrow because as I don't want to fall and hurt my ribs on the frozen snow. But right now I'm leaning towards riding as Russell said he will be there so I know the ride will be slow and easy even if Randy won't be there. I will check the temps and see how cold it is and maybe hit the ride. Gotta go as Cece is ready to cut my hair. Later..

No comments: