Saturday, February 18, 2006

What to do?


I'm sitting here looking at the temp out side and thinking no I'm not going to ride outside today. I went outside and tossed some salt down on the front walk as the water that melted off the roof and went down the gutter froze on the walk. The ground was frozen and the water had to freeze right in front of the stairs. As I was tossing some salt down my face was freezing and the ears got cold. Yes I had gloves and a hat on. So if it doesn't get warmer I'm heading to the basement for a spin. I hope that the ones that do ride don't freeze and get hurt from the cold. Enjoy...

Got up and made some oatmeal butterscotch cookies this morning. I hope that I don't eat them all before lunch. I did eat about 4 raw cookies before they even hit the cookie sheet. I could have eaten more but had to keep turning my head to catch the most boring sport in the Olympics. Curling. WTF does anyone see in tossing a rock down a sheet of ice? I turned it off and watched the hockey.

Cece had to take Maddie and Isabella to a karate class this morning so they are still gone. Nate is sleeping in to get his rest as he and I are racing tomorrow at the BMX track. Like I said come and race or come and watch as the weather is cold and nasty out. You can always catch a ride when it warms up in the afternoon. The gate practice starts at 10 and racing starts at about 1pm. Well time to go lift weights and see what the temp is in a hour and maybe hit the ride. Although right now I'm looking at riding the rollers and stay warm. Later..

No comments: