Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fun for all

We hit the BMX track and the Goat and Gage showed up today. I was able to get Gage's bike today and he was having fun riding it. Nate was trying to help in between some of his gates. The bike that Goat is buying didn't make it as Todd who was going to bring it was real sick and didn't make it there. I will get it Sunday for him and If the Goat has nothing to do maybe he will show and google it himself. If not it will sleep in my basement for a few days. We had a spare cruiser and Bubba brought it and the Goat was tearing it up on that bike. He will be getting faster and better each week and I can't wait to see him after a few weeks. He wil be flying.

Bubba signed up Andrea tonight and now the Megatron his the little sis riding to. The Megatron is looking real good and loves riding Nates 20 expert so that be it and we will bring it each week for her to ride. Maddie is now in the gates and balancing and needs no help anymore. She is looking better each week and having fun with all the kids that are riding now. Little Sam had a rough night but was looking fast as ever. Maddie J is looking better as she just needs to turn on the aggressiveness a little more and that will help her. Samantha and Skyler are riding faster each week and I think could win every race if they raced each week.

Russell was a little tired from sleeping in everyday and trying to get the extra miles in on his legs. He was sharp for a few gates and then shut her down. My ribs felt OK but I only hit the gates hard about every 4 or 5times. I was just testing the pain level as I'm planning on racing this Sunday but I didn't want to hurt anything to much. Will have to wait and see.

Nate was jumping the step up and the double pretty good each time today. He cased it a few times now I have to take the rear wheel in as it was whacked up. But hey he is hitting it real good. Next is time to work on the manual and he has it all down. He is looking real good and should do well this week end again. Later..

No comments: