Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Let it Snow

That is the way I like it for the Thursday practice at the barn. When there is a little or in this case a lot of snow to come, the practice is nice. There are fewer kids and people at the track. You get to keep going to the gates and there is not any age group break downs. You get like 2 plus hours of heart pounding practice. So I say let it snow and come out to practice as the crowds are always small.

There is no spin class for the youth team this Friday so we will have to have a training night at home on our own. We will have to do a roller workout and work on form with Maddie. I hope that she gets the pedal stroke down and keeps her heels down and knees in soon. Nate has good form so no worries there. We will do a video that covers all the aspects of form, speed and strength so that should cook them. I will try to make the ride on Sat that is being held at the Tosa trails. Have to see what the wife has me doing and where I have to where I have to run the kids first. Nothing else going down. Later. .

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

That sounds good to me for Thursday.