Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I feel the pain

This is about the same view I had of the dirt at the BMX track last week. I still feel the pain when I make fast movements and cough. But as I have been putting the time in on the rollers I have felt ok. I have not tried to lift weights yet but maybe after this weekend I will see how things feel and start lifting again. No big hurry right now. I have to say I will never ride without a chest protector or a full face helmet. It may have saved more broken bones or a few teeth. Buy them if you don't have them already.

Nothing new except that the way Maddie was acting the last few days I told her she doesn't have to ride anymore and I will get someone to buy her bikes. Then she has to sign up for a sport in each of the seasons at school. She got down in the basement and trained with us . She has some real issues and I have not figured out what to do with her yet. It is like a 10 year old going on a 6 year old mind set some times. I just don't know. Nate I can't hold back and well Jessie is just a smart little shit.

Can't wait to go to the track tomorrow and see the Goat and Gage try the BMX bikes. Also see the rest and test my ribs. Time to go and eat. Later..

4 comments:

tosacrosser said...

We'll start calling you "No Way Jay" if you you keep pulling these crazy stunts.

DIHAF? said...

Maybe tell Maddie she can't ride her bike and she will ride 24/7. I live in a house full of women so I know the drill.

Did she see you crash? Maybe when Maddie sees Big Daddy get hurt she thinks the same could happen to little Maddie.

School sports are great. But like anything, if they are going to be successful, they have to work on their game year round.

So do they serve beer at those races? What time? Where?

TonyG said...

Heard about your crash from my boss, he's had his shares, ask him about his liver!

Did you leave a skid mark when you crashed?

Jay said...

Bryan told me about that crash. Mine sucked but had to race on Sunday anyhow. I only displaced a bunch of ribs and fractured a few. The bruised lung is the only real issue but I worked through that. You should try it it's a blast. No skid mark but I think the kids did when old Pops was laying on the ground.