Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Get a Life Loser

That's all I have to say as Nate and I sit here watching Big Fat Loser. These goofs are all lazy and fat then get on a show and win money. What a great country we have. Reward these fat ass people for losing some fat. I think it is funny as hell as they cry on how they love to eat and now losing this weight has made them better people. Well I guess if they continue to keep the weight off and make it a few extra breathes at the end of their life it was worth it. They have lost a ton of weight and got better eating habits. I just hope that I never get to the point that I need to be on a show like that. Make a show on how to rebuild the body that has been lost in a accident.

Not much going on right now. Have to get a few things done over lunch tomorrow. Jeremey called and needs a bike for his daughter Zoe to ride at the BMX track also. So have to get to Ben's and get one tomorrow and get it to the track when we go there. I will get it done. I have to go there and get Nates cruiser wheel also since he trashed it last week.

It should be a good day to come to the track as there will be a few new faces there. Randy is coming to try it for the first time so that should be fun. Danny is coming back after his niece knocked him over and he hurt his wrist. Zoe will be there for the first time with the Goat and Gage. Tosacrosser will have the Little Rocket, and the Mad Dog there. The fast girls Samantha and Skyler. Bubba's kids the Megatron and Andrea. Matt Gissable's fast little kid Cody. Russell the muscle and maybe even Ron and Ray will show up. Oh yea Nate, Maddie and myself will be there. So if you are interested come and join the gang. Practice is Thursdays 5pm - 7pm. Tony G. Try it you might like it. Well nothing else new have to get a few things ready for the weekend. Later..

3 comments:

TonyG said...

I've raced BMX before, but that was some 20 odd years ago. You know the Ranch and West Bends track.
I'm actually heading on down next Thursday with Bryan D, he's currently #1 I think since he took a 1st and 3rd at OK Nats last weekend.

Jay said...

Cool... see ya there. I know That Bryan is fast. He has been tearing it up at the Nats. and at the barn. He is really smooth and has some great skills. He is fun to race and has been teaching me some of the points that have been helping me.

Mountaingoat said...

Thanks for picking up those bikes. I'll have to buy you the full DVD season of "Big fat Loser" so you can enjoy it all the time.