Friday, February 10, 2006

Game On

I got a hold of Brandon and we are leaving today to go to Indiana. We will get there to hit the pratice that is on Fridays. Then it's racing on Sat and Sun. I hope that Nate is ready to hit it hard both days. I know he wants to race age, open and cruiser both days and that is tough. I think that he will do fine and all but I hope that he doesn't get to tired. I'm just racing cruiser and hope to make the mains.

Brandon I think is racing both age and cruiser and Taylor just races age. It should be fun as Brandon is bringing his inverter and the kids can play PS2 on the way there and back in the truck. Then we are staying at a place with a pool and a hot tub 2.5 miles from the track. The trip and racing should be a blast and can't wait to see the kids race.

Have get going and get Nate's wheel (I hope that they got it done) and do some work. I will update if a computer is at the Hotel. If not maybe Sunday night. Later..

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Have fun out there!

bubba said...

Good luck all......

Jay said...

Thanks see you next week....