Monday, February 06, 2006

2.3.06

Well I watched the entire Superbowl game with Nate. The reason being was that he made a bet with my Mother for a $1.00 that the Seahawks would win. Not. Now he has to give Grandma a $1.00 then next time they visit. I think a 100 pennies will be in order. I hope that she doesn't put them in a sock and whack us in the head. I was hoping for the Steelers as Holgrem left the Packers a few years ago as he wanted a bigger piece of the pie. Glad that the Seahawks lost.

Well I went to the Orthopedic Dr. today and he said that there are several cracked and a broken rib. Big deal I can live with the pain and have to be careful not to crash was the advise that the Dr. gave me. Ya know for once I agreed and said that I will keep that in mind every time that I race. I told him that I will try not crash anymore as I will maybe get hurt. I will repeat for a while so I don't forget that advise. Wow that was a $300.00 visit that netted me some good info I never thought of. He said see you in a month and I said yea right if I don't crash and need to be here. Gone and will not be back if I have anything to do about it. Of course the bike may have the final say.

I bet that Jeremey was on the BMX bike today trying to fine tune the mad skills for the track on Thursday. Maybe Ron will be there to give him the finer pointers on riding. As he has helped me and can give more pointers then I can count. So if any of you other racers want to have some fun and learn some new skills come to the track and give it a try. Time to get Jessie ready for her gymnastic class. Later..

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

I haven't been on yet but I plan on it tonight.

That's why I don't go to Doctors.

Jay said...

I didn't want to go, but made the appt. when I had the xrays taken. It hurt like hell that day and the Dr. said see this specailist in case there is something really bad. Oh well back on the bike 3 after the crash and will live through it.

DIHAF? said...

I told J. Timm that my next scheduled medical procedure will be embalming.