Saturday, January 20, 2007

1-20

When I finally got my sorry ass out of bed this morning I got it on the spin bike for a work out. I did a time trail workout today to just keep the legs OK for the bmx races tomorrow. After working out I got busy going through the piles of old crap I had laying around the basement from building and repairing the bikes over the last few months. I tossed a stripped crank arm, bent brake levers, cables, housing, chains, tires, tubes and ton's of other unneeded crap. I couldn't believe how much junk I had laying on the base of the work stand. Now the area is clean and ready for the next round of collecting. When I got done with the basement I went and visited Grandma as she is home now and doing pretty darn good for a 88 year old that is still living on her own.

Just now I just finished my science project ( I mean Nathan did ). These teachers give these big ass projects that none of these kids do themselves as there would be no way that they could. I have been doing science projects for (with) the kids for the last 4 years and I think that is will continue for the next 12 years until Jess is out of high school. We did a electrical current and total foot candle brightness of the light bulbs with the total distance with different lengths of wire. No change for any foot candle brightness as the 3 were all the same. I knew that would be the case but it was a good project for Nate and hopefully a grade A project. Now we are going to sit down and watch The Great Outdoors with the punks. Later..

No comments: