Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Oh Crap

I signed in on my computer and the damn thing logged me in and all my settings were gone. I mean all my pictures and all my favorites everything. So now I have to start over collecting both. Oh well. I'll have to start getting my collection of pictures of the punks racing again and a couple of me again. I then have to down load the pictures from California and Christmas and try to find the others again. I checked everyone elses settings and they didn't loose their setting or pictures so that was a good thing. Tomorrow we have the bmx practice and I can't wait to mix it up with the gang again. Now it is time to find my favorites and add them to the list again. Later..


HELL YA I HIT THE RESTORE AND ALL MY SETTINGS ARE BACK. I'M VERY HAPPY.....

No comments: