Friday, January 19, 2007

New bike


Here is a shot of the new cruiser that I built up for Nate. It is a bike in the waiting as he is a season or 2 away but the deals to get the parts came so I picked them up and before I knew it I had enough for the complete bike. So I put it together and now it awaits for him. I may take it to the track and ride it a bunch of times or maybe even race it myself a time or 2.
I also ordered a new mtn bike frame for Nate and it should be here in a couple of days. When it gets here we are going to put nothing but the top of the line equipment on it so it will be a sweet ride. It should be flying by many ( Randy for sure ) when the race season starts so when you hear on you left take a look at it, you will definitely like it.
Have to get moving as I think I may take the Punks to a movie this afternoon. I will cook a 7 course meal for lunch today. Hot dogs, beans chips, fruit, candy, soda and cookies. I hope that I don't disappoint them with the lunch. Time to get my butt moving. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could break that sucka in for him!

bmxmtbfam said...

paint the fork crown, that blue is not right