Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A rotten night and day


This how the tissue roll looked at 6pm last night and after way to many visits to the can.










This is how it looked at 9pm. I didn't sleep at all last night and was getting up every 10 minutes to go to the can. This morning I got out of bed showered and laid back down. I was a step away from calling in and not going to work but I had a appointment at the airport that I didn't want to break. So off to work I went as I have only called in to work ill 1 time in 13 years. The other times I couldn't get to work was because of infections in the leg or my hand last summer. I had a few hours of flex time so I just left an hour early to rest the rest of the night. Time for rest. Later..




3 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Were you messin with Russells supermate?

Get well for the weekend.

Christine said...

Hope you feel better soon before you run out of tissue!

bmxmtbfam said...

its going around