Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bmx'n


Today Nate and I hit the barn for some fun Bmx racing. It was a crowded day at the track as all the kids got their new bikes and parts so they had to show up and race. We had a ok day as Nate got 3rd in age and 4th in cruiser. I got another 3rd in my cruiser race. Not a great day of racing but still always fun. I think the riding yesterday may have taken some of the energy from Nate but he still rode fine. I felt fine but I need a few gate practices to get the flow back. Ron was there today to race also but now that he is in the older expert class the guys he is racing are fast and I think most of them go to all the Nationals so he has his work cut out at every race. At least Ron doesn't have to worry about the young guys trying to crash you out because you are ahead of them and they take the lines that aren't there. So in short Ron missed the main today but after a few practices I'm sure he will be right in the middle of it all again. well see you all the practice Thursday. Later..

No comments: