Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Not Finished



I still left this sign hanging in the window of the dump I closed yesterday. I really wonder what the Hell these operators are thinking. Just the smell alone of the piss yesterday was unreal. Today it smelt like a pine forest and they must have gone through 10 bottles of Pine Sol trying to mask the mouse piss smell. Now the Pine Sol smell is just as obnoxious as the smell of the mouse piss. Well today I moved some of the shelving and there was still mouse shit every where and a few bags of the chips had holes from the mice eating into them. WTF are these guys thinking? Oh Mr. Jay we cleaned up and can you let us open now? NO I say to you. Not one of the doors gaps or the holes in the cracks along the exterior of the building was taking care of. I mean the list could go on but they aren't ready so needless to say they are not selling any food yet. Maybe tomorrow.

I just got done throwing a resume together as I have a interview on Friday for a job in Oak Creek. This would be the same job as I was doing in Milwaukee. Inspecting the restaurants, school and hotels and other food establishments. But there are added jobs such as pools, lead in homes, animal control and a few other smaller jobs tossed in. Not that I'm not happy where I'm working but it is a chance to make a few more dollars and even maybe now I could move out of the city of Milwaukee. But the kick is Cece is working for the city so if she wants to keep working at the school she is at we have to stay in Milwaukee. But I think that she could get a job teaching anywhere so we just have to worry about step 1, get the job offer in Oak Creek first. enough for now and I need a big bowl of ice cream. See you at the bmx practice tomorrow. Later..

No comments: