Friday, January 26, 2007

Mouse update


The dump that was trying to push these little critters along with the food and maxi-pads was still closed yesterday. We went back today and the place was all better and the big boss that came along with me after a little coaxing by me gave the thumbs up and let the dump open. Also on the way out of the parking lot we had to stop a few of Milwaukee's finest homeless trying to take the damaged and bleached up food from the dumpster. I told them that it was adulterated and that they will get sick. They wanted to call more friends and take care of me so they could take the food. I laughed and started to take the trash back and told them to leave or they would be sitting in the back of a police car. We mad the owner call for a special garbage pick up and have a worker stay out there until it was picked up. The homeless left and I called it a day and went home. I love my job.
Last night was another blast at the bmx track and the kids are getting faster. The Goat and I are thinking of a jr. team to put together for the 24 hour race this summer. Just in the planning stage but we have a group of 4 kids in mind already and they are all in agreement. Hope it pans out for the race. I got home last night and the computer was signed up for the night as Cece was first in line doing her grades and other school things and then Nate had to do a book report so I gave it up until today.
I we to the interview to run the Oak Creek health dept and I think it went well. It was just a eliminator interview as there will another interview next week if I get the call. I think I had a good interview and I'm hoping that I made the final cut and get to try to sell myself a little more and have a chance at the job. Just have to wait and see. Time to get ready for the Hayes team meeting. Later..

No comments: