Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pictures of the neck


Today I went to the chiropractor and told him of the crash I took over the weekend and he was concerned. He moved the neck and evaluated the areas that were sore and then insisted on taking X-rays of the neck. He then did his magic and told me to set up a appt for Sat morning so he could check the neck out again and look at the X-rays before then. I don't think that there is anything to wrong as the burning in the arms has pretty much gone away and that the pain is there only when I look to the right. Sleeping is still the time when it is really uncomfortable but I can live with it. Word is to try to not land on your head when riding your bike.
Going to try to get on the bike after dinner and then if time allows stop over by grandma. If can't make it there I will try to get there during my lunch break tomorrow. Today Cece had to stay home as Jessica was not feeling good and couldn't go to school. I hope she feels better as I may need to take the next day. I just hope it doesn't make a run through the house. Time to go and lift weights. See ya at the bmx track.Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was your doctor, you sure are good for business!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...I still don't know what all the crying is about.