Thursday, January 11, 2007

Thursday Throw Down


Well today we all went to the track and it was a who could get out of the gate the fastest every time. It was a blast and I'm tired as hell right now. It was fun to see Fast Guy Joe there throwing it down after not being on a bmx bike in like 5 years. He has some mad skills as does Dan Tav's. Again Ron thanks for working with Nate as I he is getting faster each week that you are helping him. Hell he is destroying all of us like nothing. Watch out Ron he has you in his site. Today Mitch and Katie were there also so that was nice to see. The Goat was working with them today so pretty soon they will be beating us to. I think that there are more mountain bikers there every week and pretty soon I think we can get like 50 of them there. I think this summer maybe that will be happening at the track in Franklin. Time to get The Boy doing the rest of his homework.

No comments: