Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Brain Bucket


I stopped by Ben's Cycle yesterday and Danny ordered a new helmet for me. I settled for the Fly Maverick helmet. I knew when I got it home I would loose it to The Boy. That in fact happened and now I have a new helmet that used to be Nate's. No problem as I always liked that helmet. The guys at the shop also told me to bring the cracked Bell helmet in and that they would see if it could be warrantied, if so I would keep it for the spare for the next time I land on my head.
The pains in the neck and arm are getting a little better each day. Last night I got up at about 2 in the morning and I was in so much pain I almost took some of the pain killers I have left from when I smashed the fingers. I didn't give in and take any of the pain meds and I walked around until the pain was better and slept on the heating pad for the rest of the night and that made it feel better. The pain is not going to stop me from the gate practice on Thursday and racing this weekend, any how it's only going to be like -9 degrees outside. So come and race or come and watch. Let's get ready for some elbows and bumping in the corners. Later..

No comments: