Thursday, January 18, 2007

No Mas

Today at the end of the bmx practice I was spent. I could not do any more gates and there was still 10 minutes left. That is rare when I can't take anymore gates. I did do a workout in the morning and then ran some errands and then took the punks to the hill for s0me sledding before hitting the bmx track. At the track The Boy is getting better and faster and just flying around the track thanks to Ron giving him all the pointers. We had a few full gates of all WORS racers and it was a blast. Fast Girl Sam is getting faster and beginning to take us all including Ron in the 1st corner. It was a blast and at the end I just couldn't take anymore gates. Maddie is looking better and I'm trying to get her to pull up into the doubles and pump over the rhythm areas. It may take some time to get her going the right way though. Tomorrow I will try to post a picture of the new Felt cruiser I put together for Nate with he needs a bigger bike. I may race it a few times to make sure it rides well. I know I can't ride it as fast as he will but I will try. Later..

No comments: