Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Brrrrrrrr


Here is another fine picture that Ronsta took of Nate at the bmx track this past weekend. Thanks Ron. I wish that I had half of the skills that this Punk has on his bmx bike. Maybe this Thursday Ron can work with me too and I will get the manuals like The Boy. See you all at the track Thursday.
With the weather turning alittle cold I wonder if there will be a night ride this Thursday? I would maybe go but I have to see it the weather is to cold and if I feel like waiting for things like flats and broken bikes in the cold weather and try to get started again after sooling down.
The swap meet is Saturday in Madison. Got a short list of things that we are looking for there so hopefully I can find a few of the items and then get the bikes ready for the race season. Speaking of race season a few changes are coming and we can't wait for the season to start. Later..

No comments: