Tuesday, December 01, 2009

12/1/09

Picture by Guy


Holy cow where has the time gone? I can not believe that it is December already. Just another 2 and a half weeks of work and them I'm off for the rest of the year. It is nice to save a few days for the end of the year as then I take 6 vacation days and get 2 full weeks off. With Cece and the kids having off it is the best 6 days spent all year. This year though Cece does have to work on December 21 and 22 but the kids are off so I think we will be able to get into some kind of trouble. But I still can't believe that the holidays are coming and the year is almost over, just crazy.

Tomorrow is bmx gate practice and it has been a week and a half since we were at the track. I hope that I don't forget how to ride and fall over the gate. I hope Joe shows up as I have little Jack's new helmet and I think that he will be happy to be wearing a full mask instead of a freestyle helmet. But as always the gate practice is the high light of the week, nothing like busting out sprints for 3 hours. See you at the gates. Later..

No comments: