Monday, December 07, 2009

What's up

Nate pulling a manual.
Me pulling into 2nd in my main in 20 inch class. Great pictures by Guy.

Have been a little busy the last couple of days. Yesterday started with the garage door acting up and taking a crap. I was able to get it open but then had to leave it unlocked while Nate and I went and bmx raced. Nate and I stopped at Sears after racing and bought a new one. When home we got to work and put the new one in. Well it didn't work and at 11pm I gave up and went to bed. When I got home from work Nate and I went to work and ripped it back down and took it back to Sears. Told them the issues and in 2 minutes we were out the door and had a new one in the trunk. We got home and in less then and hour and a half a new working garage door opener was in and working. Glad to be done as it was to be a pain in the ass. Have to say Nate was a great help and I could not have done it without him. He helped with the tree and the garage door and I never had to ask, that was cool.

At the bmx races it was going good until I snapped my handle bars on my cruiser going over a double into turn 2. I held it together for the rest of the double but the turn came up and I tried to get my feet unclipped and that didn't happen either. Well I hit the corner and meet the dirt up close, I landed hard and was dazed but got up as I didn't want to get run over. I picked up the bike and rolled off the track to see what I hurt. Just banged up and sore, today I tight and sore as hell though. I was lucky as Byran had a pair of new bars that he had brought along and I put them on and did a few laps to get them in the right spot. I worked and I took a 3rd in cruiser and then a 2nd in 20 inch. Nate had a good day and pulled a 4th place finish in both cruiser and 20 inch. That class he races is one of the most talented and fasted of the day. Also one of the most fun to watch as the skills and speed is mind boggling. There is racing this Wednesday instead of gate practice so if you aren't buried in snow come and watch. Time to watch the Packers and read the Sunday paper that I never got to read. Later..

No comments: