Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 6

The way Santa comes to our house. Picture by Guy.


It is finally here, Christmas and the kids are in super hyper mode. Well it is only for a few days and then it is almost back to normal till school starts up. Also it will be can the cousins sleep over and then can we sleep there for the next week too. Oh I hope the weather is nice and I can get out for some nice long rides. Also Nate and I are thinking about going to Hobart bmx for the New Years eve midnight race. We have done that one a few times and it is fun so we may go this year again.

My parents and brother should be here in a few hours and then the crazy stuff hits the fan. Uncle Wade, Uncle Tim, Grandma, Grandpa look at this and look at that. Oh it gets annoying after the 100th time. So I hope to be in the beer and wine LaLaLa land by then and it always seems to help. Cece has the house looking real nice and it always amazes me that she gets it all done, and yes I help as I stay the heck out of her way. We open our gifts tonight here and tomorrow we go to Racine by her Mom's and Cece's family comes over. Well Merry Christmas everyone. Later..

No comments: