Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bmx fun


Tonight was a nice night of gate practice as there was a light turnout and that means 1 thing. Gates till you drop. Now age break up so you got as many as the legs and body could take. At the end Nate and I were dead tired. I did take a tumble in turn 3 but all OK as only scrapped the elbow and ego. Nate is looking faster and I think I may even be getting a little faster which means 1 thing. I will crash more as I will be riding way over my skills and head. So bmx is done till Jan 4th and gate practice is also done till Jan 6th. Good break and the body needs the rest from the last 2 weeks of crashing. 2 more days of work and then off for 2 weeks. Oh I can't wait. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Hear ya my body was rubber by the end of the night!
-Tina