Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 1

I slept in today and then did a little bit of something and a lot of nothing. I tossed the weights around and then rode the rollers to force the beers out through the sweat. It worked and I felt a million times better after. I'm going to miss not racing the bmx bike over the next few weekends as that has taken a 2 week break to. Hopefully the weather holds and I can get Nate to join me for a few rides outside.

Now I'm sitting watching the Ironman coverage. Cool stories of people doing the race that have over come many challenges in their lives. That is always the best part of the show. I watched as some of the people that just pushed through the pains and distress to get to the finish line, it was cool. Makes me want to go back in to the basement and ride again. Well maybe not and the recliner does feel pretty good right now. That's it for now. Later..

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

See any tritardaletes piss all over themselves and their bike trying to save some seconds? I love that.

Jay said...

Not this year. I think that they pour all the water on themselves to wash away the piss and stuff though.