Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 9


I want to be BMX racing on Sundays. Watching football games are not what you are supposed to be doing. Racing your bike is what should be done. At least this week the Packers played better. But the good thing is that there is racing next week Sunday. Who knows maybe New Years eve midnight bmx race in Indiana.

The musical that we went to see last night was pretty cool. The guys that sing and perform do a good job at keeping you entertained through out the show. I do have to say though that 1 show every few years does keep it real for me. I will be honest that I don't have to see a play, musical or show more then 1 time every 2 to 3 years. Just me and to those that enjoy them, well good for you as I just have different interests.

On tap for this week we are going to try to get to the ice rink to skate a few times and also try to get to the pool to swim. Man I can't believe that I only have 7 days of vacation left. It is going by fast as it feels like it just started yesterday. Time to kick back and try to figure out what to do for the last week off. Later..

No comments: