Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas program

Tonight was Jess's Christmas program. It was nice to hear the kids sing as they still enjoy it as we know the older they get the less they participate. Jess had a little solo part and sang it rather loud into the microphone, but it was nice. I don't mind going but the families all bring all the kids to the program. But the thing is the kids have to be there 30 minutes early and most show up minutes to an hour early and these little kids have lost it by the time the program starts. Like the one in front of us. the parent kept letting the kid stand on her fat ass legs and by the end of the night it was just a matter of time and the kid slipped and hit his head on the pew. It was a classic good thump and the kid was crying and Nate and Maddie were laughing, I like. Also the fat ass women stood up at the start and I told here to sit down and she eye mugged me but I won. She did stand up and show us here HUGE ass and HUGE butt crack butt sat down right away as she didn't want to be told to sit again. Other then a few moments of rudeness from others the program was nice. I Now I need to try to get 3 kids showered and in bed. Later..

No comments: