Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pic's from Sam



Here are 2 pictures that Sam took last night. He got some awesome pictures and I have to say that Sam and Guy get some really cool pictures.

Got a Christmas party to go to tomorrow night and then the weekend that will be spent on getting the house ready for Christmas as the families are coming here this year. As always there will be to much stuff for the kids as they are spoiled. 1 more day of work and then 2 weeks off to just enjoy the days of sleeping in and staying up late, I may even try to stay up to 10pm. Got to get a few things done so I can party tomorrow. Later..

2 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Sweet air on both of ya!

Jay said...

Thanks Ron but all the air I get is about a foot off the ground as if I get any higher I usually crash on the landing. Now Nate he can score some air time that covers enough for the 2 of us.