Saturday, December 26, 2009

Day 8

I have had the last 8 days off and man could I get used to it. But I do have to say that work seems a little less stressful at times so I will only take another 8 days off. Nothing like using 6 days of vacation and getting 16 days off. I have been using some of my vacation like this for the last 8 years so it is nice to be home when the kids and Cece are all off to. Will have to do it again next year. This morning I ran to my brothers to run Wade to Car Quest to get a new battery as his was acting up. Now he should be fine for another 5 or 6 years.

Yesterday was a nice night down in Racine. Fun getting all the kids together and sitting back talking smack for a while. As always the girls spent the night by Cece's brothers house and Jacob and Nate came here and played PS3 till 3am and then got back up and are right back at it. They have it on the surround sound and it is loud and every now and then you think that something crashed into the house as the shakes from the bombs and crashes. They asked me to play but I had to reward myself with a spin on the rollers and lift weights instead. I got the better end of that deal I think.

Tonight we are going out for dinner with my parents, brothers, Cece's Mom and Ken. After dinner we are going to see the Musical Plaid Tidings at the Skylight Theater. I heard it is supposed to be a real good show. I do hope that they serve some beers so the night goes by a little quicker. Have a good night as I need to start to get ready. Later..

No comments: