Monday, December 28, 2009

Day 10

Just another day off meaning I did not have to check work e-mails. That means I will have a ton to look at in a week but who cares now? I asked the girls if they wanted to go skating or swimming at the Pulaski pool but they said NO Mom is taking us shopping. I guess Cece had said in passing that she wanted to exchange a few things that were either to small or that she had already and the girls pounced on that taking it as they could tag along. Well they did. That leaves Nate and myself home alone to a peaceful house. We got our workouts in and now are just watching nothing on TV. I do have to say being home during the day and trying to watch TV there is crap on all day. I find that only Jerry Springer the entertaining thing to catch and the rest is boring. Maybe I will find something interesting to do tomorrow. Maybe I will run to Ben's and get some cables and housing and redo a brakes on the bmx bikes. Later..

No comments: