Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day of 2009

Sun setting on the lake in Rhinelander and the year 2009.


The last day of 2009 is upon us and it went by fast as hell. I Can't believe that another year has passed by already. I just wish the years going by seemed a little slower but I know that they won't. They only thing slowing down I have felling will be me. But that comes with age. Tonight we are getting together with John and Laurie for a Birthday New Years gathering. I will keep it mellow as I don't need to be on the road after drinking to much and get pulled over for something that I can prevent. Plus the kids will be along and that would be so uncool. Nate is going by a friends for the night as they will be up all night gaming so that means that he may miss the ride tomorrow but that is OK. But the best of the New Year will be that the bmx racing starts up again Sunday and Nate gets to race his new GHP. Should be fun. Time to start sinner and get ready to head to John and Laurie's. Later..

No comments: