Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 3

Jess outside of Ben's when the Grinch was walking past handing out candy canes. She was good to having a picture taken with him.

Today being a vacation day I slept in again. I then got up and had a pot of coffee and ate some Christmas cookies. The it was into the basement to throw some weights around and get a roller workout in. Then I had to go and get the punks after their finals today before getting my chores done. Had to then wash the Christmas dishes, glue the dinning room chairs as they are about 50 plus years old and creaking real bad. After that I had to run Jess for her booster swine flu shot which was not that bad. We had to wait about 30 minutes in line but it was nice to see some of the nurses that I used to work with. After that it was off to Ben's as Jess wanted to sell a few of her candy bars from school. So thanks to those who bought some and Vince for buying the rest. Now I have to fold the laundry. Later..

No comments: